Our Comic Book Law for Creators course starts MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2015!
To find out more about the course, instructor Joe Sergi, and why this topic is so essential, check out the links below.
You can also visit the Comic Book Law for Creators course page for details and to enroll!
- Comic Book Law for Creators Now Open for Enrollment – Class Starts October 5, 2015!
Essential info about Comic Book Law for Creators and its instructor.
- Guest post: CE Alum Devon Wong on “Comic Book Law for Creators” Course with Instructor Joe Sergi!
A former student talks about the value of the Comic Book Law for Creators course.
- CE Alum and Instructor Joe Sergi Publishes “The Law For Comic Book Creators”!
News about Joe’s book release.
- Why Learn Comic Book Law? A Q&A With Instructor Joe Sergi
Joe talks about his course, why it’s important, and his interest in the material.
- Guest Post: Joe Sergi Reviews “The Pocket Lawyer for Comic Book Creators”
Joe reviews a book on comic law that he didn’t write.
- Comics Experience in the New York Times!
A New York Times article mentions the Comic Book Law for Creators course in a piece about online comics education.
- Comics Experience Course Teaches Creators the Ins and Outs of Comics Law
The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund cites Joe’s Comic Book Law for Creators course in an article on its website.
Comic Book Law for Creators starts October 5, 2015!
If you want to make comics, write, draw, letter, and color comics, or improve as a comics creator, you’ll find like-minded friends and colleagues in our online workshops and courses. We hope to see you there!